【Whining Thread】Things that piss you off (90)

1 Name: Anonymage : 2015-12-26 01:35 [Del]

Hello wizards and archwizards, hello apprentices and acolytes of all ages! How was your day? It's been shit, hasn't it? Well don't worry! Now you can vent it all out and relieve some of that stress. List the things that piss you off, no matter how big or small.

Anything's fair game. Your boss? Your assignments? Pointless and petty nonsense you have to through so people would get off your back? Groups of people you hate? Annoying advertisements? Terrible aspects of human culture and behavior? Anything goes!

I'll start:

  1. Loud people. Naturally this goes without saying, but it's a huge problem in densely populated areas. Throwing loud parties in apartment buildings needs to become a criminal offense punished by execution.
  2. Dogs and animals in general. The noises they make, the way they smell and the repulsive shit that they do is irksome. Fuck 'em.
  3. People who walk their dogs in private parks where dogs are not allowed. I don't want to see or hear your fucking mutt when I'm taking a midnight walk. Cut that shit out and respect people's right to get away from things they hate.
  4. People who try to initiate small talk. Not only do I have to drag my ass to work every day, but stupid coworkers think it's a good idea to interrupt my work so I can hear about their stupid football teams. If I had the opportunity I'd pick a solitary job even if the pay is lower just to get away from these assholes.
  5. Fake outrage about bullying. Every norman loves to bully the perceived loser, but it's especially annoying when that same norman goes on whatever the fuck social media site to fake their outrage whenever some high profile bullying incident happens. Now I see why mass shooters go apeshit.
  6. People who think nihilism and pessimism are wrong simply because the ideas presented by these philosophies doesn't stroke their narcissistic ego.

Your turn, wizards.

2 Name: Anonymage : 2015-12-26 06:14 [Del]

I hate this cheerful, "friendly", energetic style of yours. It's like you're straight fresh from some reddit site or something.

3 Name: Anonymage : 2015-12-26 07:45 [Del]

>>2
I tried to sound like a silly talk show presenter or something. Guess it backfired on me.

But you're doing good. Now list more things you hate.

4 Name: Anonymage : 2015-12-26 12:02 [Del]

I hate cars. Fuck driving. Fuck roads. I can't wait for the enviro hippies to get their way and ban cars entirely.

5 Name: Anonymage : 2015-12-26 15:39 [Del]

When someone comes back from the doctor and says they have high blood pressure, and so they're not allowed to have ANY STRESS.
It's usually your mother or aunt or some in-law.
"I could never take care of myself and I have no control over my emotions, so everyone around me needs to change their life to suit MY needs!"

It's also annoying on TV, the spoiled brat woman is always shown to be a victim. MUH STRESS MUH STRESS MUH STRESS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

6 Name: Anonymage : 2015-12-26 17:53 [Del]

When people can't leave me alone. They always bug me the most when I want to be left alone the most and it just creates a snowballing effect.
My family has been trying to get me to come out of my room for the last two days and wont stop, the sound of people knocking on my door is just about PTSD inducing sometimes.

7 Name: Anonymage : 2015-12-26 22:35 [Del]

Warlocks. I'm mad about warlocks. I wish there were a warlockchan so all of them could fuck off over there, or at least a new Magechan to run away because i can't stand all these edgy warlocks anymore.

8 Name: Anonymage : 2015-12-26 23:15 [Del]

Fading youth and fading memories.

9 Name: Anonymage : 2015-12-28 11:55 [Del]

>>8
My youth was horrible. I'm glad the memories I have of it are largely gone now.

10 Name: Anonymage : 2016-03-29 11:13 [Del]

  1. These fucking kids who keep accusing people of being "normies" while ironically the meme itself is extremely normal and they are the ones who are "normies," not anyone else.
  2. These fucking women who always ridicule me for my physical appearance while I can't do them anything because if I do anything then I'll get locked up in a psych ward. I'd like to fucking kill them.
  3. In general women.
  4. Teenagers and kids.
  5. "Cool" guys.
  6. Arabs and negroids and spoiled Westerners.
  7. People who are not like myself.
  8. Feminine people.

11 Post deleted by user.

12 Name: Anonymage : 2016-03-29 12:10 [Del]

>>10

>These fucking kids who keep accusing people of being "normies" while ironically the meme itself is extremely normal and they are the ones who are "normies," not anyone else.

This irritates me a lot. They just get these reactions programmed into them and act like parrots, but as soon as the stigma goes down and people reveal their true colors everybody ends up being literal normalfags. I don't know if it's just mimicry or if these kids really think they're somehow different because they use the internet.

13 Name: Anonymage : 2016-03-30 05:07 [Del]

I don't like people who claim themselves autistic or too much into "wizardry". That's exactly like "I'm soooo drunk!" but not being tipsy at all
And in general I don't like practically everyone who is not a shut-in with no friends and no life. And that's 99.9% of the userbase everywhere.

14 Name: Anonymage : 2016-03-30 11:27 [Del]

I hate people who are nerds. Not the ones who pretend to be nerds but the actual nerds. They act as if they are special because they aren't talking about football 24/7 and they pretend they aren't shallow. However most of the time these people are just as shallow as the masses.

15 Name: Anonymage : 2016-04-14 19:55 [Del]

  1. Russians.
  2. People who rate Code Geass as 10/10.
  3. Gore related to eyes.
  4. Pacifist pathos in some anime.
  5. Hype over live action series and movies.
  6. Normies praising wageslavery as a blessing.
  7. Normies with work, social life etc. claiming to be a hikikomori.

16 Name: Anonymage : 2016-04-15 01:48 [Del]

The sound of birds after dawn, it might as well be some acute variant of PTSD. If I stay up late and hear birds chirp my morale instantly plummets, either I have to desperately drown the sound out or slam alcohol until I pass out. Or both. It's been this way since I was little (minus the alcohol).

Also while I'm at it, FUCKING LOSING INTERNET.
I've been losing internet throughout the night, and when I finally got it back it's dropped twice since typing this. I'll have to wait for the right moment to submit this or else it will be lost.

17 Name: Anonymage : 2016-04-15 03:47 [Del]

>>15

>1

Check, because I hate myself too.

>2

Couldn't care less about shit normies produce

>3

Not check, the more damaged a person the better

>4

Its often a lie and promotion of using other people's feelings against them, perfect normie lesson

>5

And games.

>6

Work can be a good experience to strengthen your views on this world and never work/study again.

>7

Not like I'm defending some normie terms which are used to pity some less-unfortunate, but rather to not give normies any room to breath on the internets.

18 Name: Anonymage : 2016-04-16 22:37 [Del]

>>1

>dogs

I am the same, especially the idiots who let their dogs out without leases, I like to go for walks and I can't count the amount of times I was attacked, chased or nearly bitten by unleashed dogs, whether it was at a park or when walking by a house with a loose dog or someone walking their dog without a lease. I can't believe some idiots actually think their dogs are "trained" or "like people" just because they are hostile to the people they live with.

19 Name: Anonymage : 2016-04-18 00:55 [Del]

What's been pissing me off a lot recently is that anime (and Japanese culture in general) keeps getting more mainstream by the day. I can remember being bullied after people found out I watched anime in the early 2000s, and now those same people are watching it on fucking Netflix.

It's like everything that enters the mainstream gets instantly turned into shit. And there are plenty of examples of this. The first thing that comes to mind is Eternal September. 4chan and even reddit used to be good in the past, or at least a lot better than they are now, but as soon as everyone jumped on the bandwagon, they became shit. It pisses me off to no end.

20 Name: Anonymage : 2016-04-18 03:59 [Del]

>>18

>I like to go for walks

21 Name: Anonymage : 2016-04-18 17:09 [Del]

People who just reword your argument into something else entirely and upholding a self-righteous attitude when you call them out on it. What makes it even worse is when others support them just because it's a viewpoint they agree with. I always saw debate as a means to get closer to the truth of things but people only want to pick the side they feel inclined towards and demonize the other as much as they can.

22 Name: Anonymage : 2016-04-25 12:54 [Del]

Other people. The only reason I am so impotent and miserable is for fear of others.
In those moments where I find myself completely alone, it's as if everything prior had been experienced under water, and I've just come up for the first breath of air. Life and this world don't seem so bad, every thing and idea take on a new color.

23 Name: Anonymage : 2016-05-18 12:25 [Del]

Retards who use シ and ツ as "le ebin smiley face."

24 Name: Anonymage : 2016-05-18 12:26 [Del]

`ン

25 Name: Anonymage : 2016-05-26 18:33 [Del]

> Loud people.
> People interrupting or bothering when I'm thinking about something important, especially reading (even though I'm not really talking about it either way.)
> Furries and pedos on 4/8chan and their furrie/pedo artwork. (some loli stuff doesn't bother me but some of it does, anything pornographic/too young. Furries always bother me and so does their artwork.)
> Whining kids in restaurants and animals where they shouldn't be.
> The present state of wealth distribution on the planet.
> People caring more about their pets than about human beings (especially white people.)
> black people.
> interracial marriage.
> faggots.
> not having a girlfriend (Which is why people tend to actually go on mass shootings.)
> not being medicated for ADHD.

26 Name: Anonymage : 2016-05-27 06:49 [Del]

>Anime
>Fan communities
>succubi in gaming
>Cosplay & cosplaying
>Memes
>Imageboards
>Lel I'm such a geek :D

This shit i have mentioned have ruined entertainment

27 Name: Anonymage : 2016-05-27 06:55 [Del]

HOW DO I POST ON /elder]?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

28 Name: Anonymage : 2016-05-27 22:34 [Del]

>>26

> Imageboards

This. I wish there were more textboards these days. Although there's nothing wrong with the concept of imageboards per se, they just eventually attract the worst kinds of normans.

29 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-17 13:23 [Del]

-Google: worse than useless megacorp that slowly destroys the internet, and people love it. Google search was the best option I knew of a few years ago, but now it's useless for anything but specific files.
-"By that logic...": saw this on the site just now. Usually followed by something that seems similar, but isn't equivalent by any actual logic at all.
-My inner voice: It's like how when family members say the exact same thing every day you get fed up and want to kill them. This has happened with my thoughts, and now any talking in my head frustrates me.
-Cackling whores: Often when I go into public there's a group of normies talking, and they laugh at everything each other says, and female laughter is like nails on a chalkboard.
-People who comment on your questions online with "why do you want to know/do this???" or "don't bother with it, here's a much better way to do it/way to think." I don't want your opinions or pet theories, I want my fucking answer.

30 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-17 13:55 [Del]

>People who comment on your questions online with "why do you want to know/do this???"

I see this one all the time on stack overflow. Even though it's not directed at me specifically (I've never asked a question), it still annoys me. Most of it is ridiculous, passive-aggressive nonsense written by people trying too hard to sound smart.

31 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-17 18:51 [Del]

The way people constantly misuse the word "antisocial" when what they really mean is "asocial". Antisocial denotes a lack of respect for the rights of others and the laws of society, it has nothing to do with not wanting to socialize. But they'll always, always call someone introverted or quiet "antisocial" and think they're correct and observant.

32 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-18 20:02 [Del]

>>31
Calling themselves or others antisocial is in order to boost your lolcow mouse status and give such opportunity to another person. Nothing but an act. And what they actually doing is preventing from hanging out with dangerous, antisocial people, who will shit on such lolcows if they WANT to and when opportunity given to do so.

Same goes with pseudo mental people and psychopaths, which wizchad currently being flooded with, I think norms are just discredit things they don't like to ever be associated with, while taking "cool" parts about it and hiding it in their portfolios.

This is all tied up with wizardry overall.

33 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-19 01:35 [Del]

NHC pisses me off.

34 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-19 19:40 [Del]

>>33
This problem is tied with people being underage when discovering boards, taking it as just another social Institute, even if its most reclusive one, they are flying like social butterflies, being too active, merging something that doesn't want to be merged, thus all dissatisfaction and misunderstanding.

35 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-20 16:01 [Del]

Those who roleplay on imageboards.

36 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-21 04:18 [Del]

Girls while playing.
I don't know why even if we ignore each other only acknowledging their presence is almost like burden to carry on.

37 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-21 07:21 [Del]

Being alive

38 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-23 16:58 [Del]

Stupid ignorant normies who think they're smart, while in reality they are dumber than a stupid dog.

39 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-28 09:31 [Del]

Judging a people's worth based by the prettyness of their succubi

>>x women are so hotter than y women bruh, y people should just kill themselves

People using buzzwords

>>You are just fat-autistik-virgin-neckbeard!!1 no one cares what you say !

tier bullshit

Ad hominem

People defending something just for the sake of defending it, without evaluating it first hand

Pol tier "muh degeneracy" >>look at those fatties watching mlp! They should act like normal people and contribute to our society instead!!

Anything that has to do with "reel men" whether by redpill/mgtow etc or by succubi

Anything natalism

No sur option in dota2

Wageslaving

Normies, succubi, chads etc goes without saying

40 Name: Anonymage : 2016-06-29 03:06 [Del]

Women appearing in places where I am online. [Like in a general thread on other imageboards, or when i was a kid on forums with names.]

It's not that I have some kind of anti-woman mindset. hypothetically women have as much variation as men so it would be unfair to tar them all with the same brush, but generally speaking their presence ruins things because of the way men act towards them.

but when the woman is removed, the men start to talk normally again, so even though it isn't always her fault it's always easier for the community as a whole if she leaves.

But I can't do anything to make them leave without getting in trouble, possibly feeling guilty for hurting someone, or being piled on by failed normalfags for daring to insult the woman.

furthermore, hypothetically if i did want to befriend a female poster because they make good posts, this isn't an option either because she will [rationally] assume i'm just another little faggot seeking an e-girlfriend instead of actually wanting to talk. this is a rational assumption on her part because the odds are that this is the case, but it's an incorrect one. two sets of rational assumptions yield an unhappy outcome.

it's weird being a wizard outside of wizchan. the behaviour of normies, especially online failed normies, is strangely pathetic. sometimes it's pitiable, but more often than not it's infuriating.

41 Name: Anonymage : 2016-07-02 13:33 [Del]

Succubus faces. I see an "attractive" succubus, and I immediately want to beat the shit out of it. It's crazy. I have had no bad experiences with succubi, rejected them since I was 10, and never pursued any relationships with normies or succubi at all. Even then, I seem to hate their form. The way they excrete their bowels, their faces, their repulsive Periods, everything.

I see them as dirty, if not even dirtier than men. I have no problems with their rights and lives, but I'm disgusted by them. Even men seem better, but they don't wash their hands. Some even don't change clothes very often. I'm fine if you're not going to change clothes if you're inside on the weekend, but don't touch me when you haven't washed your hands. Disgusting.

42 Name: Anonymage : 2016-07-02 17:10 [Del]

Women talking. They never have something interesting to say.

43 Name: Anonymage : 2016-07-16 21:38 [Del]

People who play music out loud. I hate having to hear other's shitty music.

44 Name: Anonymage : 2016-07-19 02:46 [Del]

>>43
I know this feeling well.

45 Name: Anonymage : 2016-07-31 21:04 [Del]

Fuck my family. Seriously. Fuck them and everything they stand for.
>>42 Nails this pretty perfectly.
I have two sisters and they're both vapid fucking cunts who are pieces of shit. They're loud and obnoxious. My older sister is a bisexual who won't shut the fuck up about what degenerate acts she commits on the daily. They play the fucking television far too loud, which is what I am listening to right now. They're fucking pieces of shit and I seriously pray everyday that they somehow leave the house forever or die in some accident. They embody literally everything wrong with women.
Now my mother is a piece of shit. Horrible woman, but I don't want to talk about her here.
My brother, wow what a piece of work. For some reason he is a faggot feminist even worse than my sister who won't shut up about what girl from TV she wants to have sex with. My brother is quick to call anyone who doesn't agree with him racist and shit. For some reason he is the stereotypical feminist. Why?
Honestly it is like my sisters and brothers each fill out a specific stereotype. The worst part of all is that my brother thinks he is somehow unique, what a fucking joke. Literally pick any faggot from reddit and you'll find my brother.

I avoid talking to these pieces of trash as much as I can. But my computer is downstairs in an office space so I'm around them fairly often. THEY WILL NOT TURN THE TELEVISION DOWN. It is literally fucking midnight and they won't shut the fuck up. My two sisters are congregating, stuffing their fat fucking faces, while watching some shitty television show. It's MIDNIGHT. For my whole life I purposefully go to bed as late as possible so I can have a large amount of my awake time not with their putrid fucking dribble in the background.

I want to leave the house, but I can't. My younger sister is going back to college, which is good, but my fat lesbo older sister is lazy as all get out and retarded with her money so she'll be here probably forever always playing the television at such a high volume that I simply cannot listen to any music without hearing her shit around.
Last week the worst shit happened. This dumb bitch came into the room next to where my computer is at 1:00 am.
1 AM. And she started having some conversation about the LGBT party parade thing. She started talking about some girl she liked and how her hair was "butch". Look, I never really cared about the politics behind the fucking gay shit before the marriage was legalized but now that I have to hear about it everyday I can understand why people wanted to keep this degenerate faggot shit illegal. Fuck it all. I hate it.

My brother, luckily, stays in the basement all day. Though I wish I could occupy that area. I never see him but sometimes at night I'll hear him talk to his transgender friends. Yea, I live in a family full of "those people". These fucking new age idiots. Again though, I rarely see him since he is always in basement. But seriously, anytime I'm out in public with him he starts to make a big ass scene. Whenever I go outside I want to leave as soon as possible.
As I type this my sister continues to be fucking loud. Go to fucking bed already. Jesus christ. I hate my family so fucking much.

46 Name: Anonymage : 2016-07-31 22:16 [Del]

>>45
Probably is not joking matter to you, but it's a little funny that a wizard was born into that type of setting/family. Sounds like a nightmare.

47 Name: Anonymage : 2016-07-31 22:21 [Del]

>>46
Oh, its funny when I think about it. But living in it sucks beyond belief.
Luckily, one of my sisters is going off to college again. Even though she can hardly afford it at least I won't have to deal with her for another year. Seriously, women are so fucking disgusting. I never understood why T.V. shows always made it out that men were pigs and women were these pure beings. They leave their hair everywhere and it pisses me off when I want to take a shower and the shampoo has a bunch of their hair on it. My hair is long but since I'm not a stupid fucking cunt I dont leave it everywhere.
And god, they are so fucking loud. That is what makes me so angry all the time.
Luckily, they have gone to sleep by now. I'll stay up till 6 am just so I can have a good amount of time away from them.

I should note though, my father is a good man. However we simply do not get along well. I do respect him though.

48 Name: Anonymage : 2016-07-31 23:08 [Del]

>>45
Your faggot brother does not deserve the basement. That is wizard territory. Is there any way you can take the basement from him?

49 Name: Anonymage : 2016-07-31 23:40 [Del]

>>48
Probably not. He used to be into guitar so he would play it and bother everyone in my house. He never plays it anymore though.
I've brought it up with my parents before and they said no. Part of the basement is my dads office, so its not a complete package. On top of that there is a lot of bugs, but I feel I could get rid of those by being clean and spraying regularly.

It sucks too because if I had the basement I could move my computer down there. I can't move my computer now because of the internet cord or something.

Maybe if he starts working he'll leave, but I doubt it.

50 Name: Anonymage : 2016-09-15 15:29 [Del]

Under every.fucking.red army choir video

>guyz i know they be commies but dayum dey make some gut musik
>pls lets naht talk bout politiks and lisen to teh song guyz

51 Name: Anonymage : 2016-10-27 19:51 [Del]

I really fucking hate dust, it serves no purpose except to make me have to clean it and looks like shit, makes my allergies flare up, and if I didn't take care of it would potentially damage my belongings.

52 Name: Anonymage : 2016-10-29 15:22 [Del]

Parents always get angry on the weekends and fight.
Fucking annoying. I'm not sure why they don't just relax on the weekends since it's their only days off but they always do errands and clean and shit. Then they make everyone else in the household miserable with their petty fights.

53 Name: Anonymage : 2017-03-05 10:04 [Del]

>>10

>These fucking kids who keep accusing people of being "normies" while ironically the meme itself is extremely normal and they are the ones who are "normies," not anyone else.

This is utterly infuriating. I knew this person who as non-virgin, social-drug-taking, who has a gf and touts things about 'dating market value', on another forum who had the temerity to suppose he wasn't a normie.

54 Name: Anonymage : 2017-03-19 20:20 [Del]

Most wizchan posters. Fuck these pieces of shit.

  1. Most are either underage or present/future normalfags. This is an undeniable fact. Even being conservative about what a normalfag actually is probably still leaves probably 70% of the wizchan userbase being normals, and even that is being generous.
  2. The ones that aren't inherently normal are so needlessly mean. The key word is needlessly. I fully understand being angry since most of the site is fill with the complaint above, however, they take it everywhere even if the discussion is already decent. I'm supposed to just turn a blind eye to them spreading their trash posts everywhere just because these guys and slightly older than the average wizchan poster? This brings me to my next point.

3 .The idea that I'm supposed to consider the users on this site my "brothers" or "fellow wizards." What a joke.

And whatever this gay devil anime show is. It's being spammed everywhere and I can already tell it's probably the silly meme show of the season which its "goofy" reaction images.

55 Post deleted by user.

56 Name: Anonymage : 2017-03-20 04:09 [Del]

>even if the discussion is already decent

I don't know what do you mean about decent discussions but something tells me that you should fuck off

57 Name: Anonymage : 2017-03-20 04:13 [Del]

What is decent for you, may be unfun, unintelligent and discussed so many times with a different flavour.
You really should questions yourself, "where did other posters go"? "What about previous people there" "Where are old admins and cliuquers and shit"

Of course most of the site is poor shit from other major internet places
no shit sherlock
You've got yourself a case

58 Name: Anonymage : 2017-03-20 04:18 [Del]

Thank you both for proving my second point.

59 Name: Anonymage : 2017-03-20 07:09 [Del]

I have my reasons, care about yours pls

60 Name: Anonymage : 2017-03-20 18:23 [Del]

>>54

>And whatever this gay devil anime show is. It's being spammed everywhere and I can already tell it's probably the silly meme show of the season which its "goofy" reaction images.

I hate this too. It is clearly the hip and "in" thing with the teenies and wizkids. The wizkid blog thread has that bitch in the OP. There is also a fake NEET character in the same anime, but that's being posted much less than this demon character. I don't go to norm imageboards but I bet it's all over there along with the dragon maid crap, as those are the big poopular shows this season.

61 Name: Anonymage : 2017-03-21 08:09 [Del]

>>60
you do go

62 Post deleted by user.

63 Post deleted by user.

64 Name: Anonymage : 2017-03-29 19:15 [Del]

This "thicc" meme. It hasn't been a problem for a while because I stay away from places where it is used. But now that I'm seeing it on wizchan regularly it is.

65 Name: Anonymage : 2017-04-02 04:42 [Del]

>>64
Is it the word you hate, or usage to describe chubby succubi?

66 Name: Anonymage : 2017-04-02 20:23 [Del]

>>65
Both. It's the very definition of a dumb meme word. The only reason to use it is to communicate to your retard friends that you know their lingo too.
I happen to find illustrations of chubby succubi arousing, so I tend to see this shit more. I'm mostly safe since I stick mostly to Japanese websites and block all comments sections, but even on wizchan I can't escape it.
This dumb word appears to be strongly associated with everynorm's favorite dragon slut anime. I've seen it the most in videos and pictures of it shared here, or things I might see upon clicking the video links.

67 Name: Anonymage : 2017-04-06 06:35 [Del]

>>64
>>66
I think it's funny.

68 Post deleted by user.

69 Name: Anonymage : 2017-04-12 14:50 [Del]

Social media lingo used on imageboards. The moment I see words like

>thicc
>tbh
>fam
>smh
>here comes dat boi
>normie (pretty much social medial lingo at this point)

I feel immense rage. They are always accompanied by the worst opinions, arguments, and thoughts in general.
Why do they have to come on imageboards and even wizchan of all places? They have so many other sites where they can puke their unfunny, unoriginal, and retarded bullshit. But no, they have to come to places like here because it seems every website in existence has to cater to them and their awfulness.

>>1

>Fake outrage about bullying

Nothing gets me angrier than people's fake sympathy. The only reason these assholes get upset with bullying is so that they can get their egos stroked for being "compassionate."

>>19
Yup. Anime communities nowadays are comprised of another breed of normalfags. I was hoping these mouth-breathers would stick to pleb-tier stuff like AoT and leave the rest of us alone, but it's just not the case. It's only going to get worse with Steam now offering anime through Crunchyroll (lord only knows why'd you ever pay for that shit service).

>>54

>And whatever this gay devil anime show is

I read the manga and enjoyed it to an extent. Sadly the anime has made it into another fucking meme.

70 Name: Anonymage : 2017-04-13 22:35 [Del]

>>69
>Why do they have to come on imageboards and even wizchan of all places?
You are aware that 90% of these posts are made by shitposters, right? I think I've never seen someone on an imageboard unironically using "smh", "fam" etc; only terms like "normie" and "thicc", which are obviously used by crossposters from twitter.

Nevertheless, we should do like 4chan and wordfilter them.

71 Name: Anonymage : 2017-04-14 00:30 [Del]

>>70
I'm aware, and I'm still confused as to why they have to come to imageboards to do their daily business when they have websites like twitter. It's depressing.

>Nevertheless, we should do like 4chan and wordfilter them.

I'll take it one step further: the first two posts that have any of the normalfag lingo in it will get you temp banned (Just to make sure no mistakes are made.), and the third post with the words will get you permabanned. These bans won't just be by IP either; a cookie will be set such that if you have it, you won't be able to post. This will hopefully remove a lot of the shitposters who find the effort of circumventing these defense measures to be too much.

72 Name: Anonymage : 2017-04-16 07:17 [Del]

My family keeps coming into my room, uninvited, and hugging me. This is not okay.

73 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-03 07:11 [Del]

i hate /pol/tard normalshits clogging up every corner of every imageboard with their lunacy

74 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-05 05:12 [Del]

The fucking state of this website.
I'm not one of those people that post shit like ">(website) (current year)", but Wizchan 20-fucking-17.

Christcucks, a new IM service every other month with the same damn outcome, /lounge/ slowly and by degree becoming a cesspool, and the drop in quality site-wide except for maybe /jp/ and /hob/. Sometimes I just find myself staring at the screen wondering what the fuck I can even do about it. Nothing. I've reported all of it, but the mods can't see the forest for the trees.

75 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-05 10:05 [Del]

>>74
I've been perusing Wizchan off and on for a few years and this is my first time coming back since my year long hiatus. I agree that the board quality has dropped immensely. Most posts being made in /dep/ look like /r9k/ shitposts and I rarely see any interesting discussion. The site as a whole feels disjointed as fuck.

76 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-05 16:19 [Del]

>>74
I don't see the drop in quality, and that IRC room someone created recently is fine as far as I've seen. There is one or another annoying wiz but wizardchan always had one or another annoying character at any one time, it doesn't make me mad. Mods delete pretty much all the posts that I report so I also can't feel mad at them either.

77 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-06 03:15 [Del]

>>76
Wizchan has a feature now that hides posts that you've reported, and even hides the posts or thread stubs, too. You might think a blatant shitpost has been deleted, but in actuality the thread might be still up with 40+ replies.

78 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-06 09:26 [Del]

Oh, well. Here we go, I guess.

  • Immigrants.

Being born in a comfy place, albeit in the middle of nowhere where only farmers and peasants roam, of all whom were whites, I knew nothing of the immigrant-ridden world outside here in Sweden before attending high school. When I turned sixteen, I enrolled in this school so that I could pursue something that seems interesting - economics.

But to my surprise, this school was one of the most disgusting, politically correct and ape-ridden places in the area. They're loud, they scream and roar, they fling stuff like paper and soda cans at each other. It drives me insane. And the most annoying fact is that due to my ethnicity (My mother's black) and my brown skin, these monkeys find some kinship with me. No, I am not a disgusting extroverted sack of shit like you, stay away from me.

And when I act like I normally do, tending to my homework or even caring about the school, they call me an uncle Tom. Boo hoo, apologies that I care about my life, apologies that I bear no heed to your disgusting, hedonistic, sex-driven ooga booga thug-culture you fucking nigger wannabe.

  • Succubi

With the beckoning of my time in high school, these disgusting beings came into fruition. Having reached peak succubus-hood at the age of 16, these vile, conniving and cunning beasts lurk at every corner, luring you into their wanton, tantalizing temptations. I've not fallen for it, for I am blessed with asexuality, yet they still feel like their surroundings should pay attention to them.

For example - at an English class when I was writing on an essay, some typical alpha animal succubus approached me and asked me if I could help her by literally copying what I wrote and pasting it to her on a social media. I do not know why she approached me - perhaps because I held some aptitude in the English language? Perhaps.

So I humbly declined and told her that I do not feel like helping her. I also told her to begone, and that I was busy. That spurred a demoniacal rage that led her to a frenzy. A barrage of insults were hurled my way, and the teacher didn't even bat an eye - most likely due to said teacher being of her kind too. It's vexing how they believe they are entitled to everything and anything.

  • Sexuality

I do not mind if you bear a sexual attraction to either side - just don't utter it. Not a single word. Not about how you just got yourself a partner, or how you want to get one, or just how much you have coitus - I do not care, and quite frankly, I find it annoying. Sadly, both real life and the Internet are draped in this normalthink where they value sexual interaction to such a degree that they just have to talk about it incessantly. Every. Single. Day.

I started roleplaying quite recently on Argent Dawn, a roleplaying server. After joining a guild, the chat got filled to the brim with just some Brit talking about his escapades, and led to him asking me what he thought of them. I told him that I do not care, and that I held no sexual urges, which led to him spamming the chat. "Wooah, dude. You're..- like - not into women? Man, you're gay man dude man bro."

Just because I do not fall for the wanton lure of the succubi doesn't mean that I do the same to incubi. No, no, no. Just stop and put a bullet through your sex-addled brain you degenerate.

Sorry for the blogposting - I am just really angry right now.

79 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-06 09:34 [Del]

>>75

I'm not the fellow of whom you replied to, but I bear the same sentiment - I believe that Wizchan is declining rapidly, and is reaching the same state as the rest of the Internet. This will no longer be a refuge if it continues like this. I've got a couple of thoughts on how to fix this, yet they might be unsavory, seeing the new kind of majority that hold dominion here...

  • Remove anything sexual.

Fap threads, lightly clothed succubi, even the Japanese-styled drawings of them, should be removed. Merely hiding them doesn't take away the problem, seeing as the pestilence will fester and spread from those threads.

  • Swift and decisive punishment towards normals.

Should anyone mention anything that breaks against the rules, then they should be swiftly banned and barred from even reading the content of Wizchan.

I've got more thoughts but I have other matters to tend to. Bear my post in mind though, readers, for if we don't do anything soon then dusk is upon us.

80 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-06 10:53 [Del]

>>79
The website isn't going to shit because of cartoon succubi. /jp/ remains one of the highest quality boards on this site, and they've got drawn succubi to fucking spare.

It's not even blatant normalfags that are ruining things. It's the shitposting, the fact that two paragraph replies have been reduced to half a sentence suffused with irony, the substitution of discussion with terrible reaction images, and the fact that everybody is so damn hostile. We've always been hostile to outsiders (for good reason), but now people at at each other's throats for the stupidest shit, and others are going out of their way to piss everybody off with impunity. What is happening is it is turning into every other chan on the web, and it's fucking infuriating that we're doing it to ourselves.

81 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-06 11:06 [Del]

>>80

If you can't see the evergrowing problem with allowing sexuality and disgusting degeneracy into a community then you're clearly a hedonistic, blind fool. Sure - low quality replies are many, and do tear on the community, but sex drawings or sexually suggestive drawings. I came here to see solace from the outer world, from succubi and normals - I do not want to see them here.

"Hurr durr, just block the fap threads".

It's not only the fap threads. People are so intent on posting their "cutesy" anime pictures on threads unrelated to fapping and unrelated to /jp/. It's shit, and if you believe it isn't then good luck contributing to the second downfall of this community.

82 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-06 15:02 [Del]

>>77
No, I'm not talking about that. I disabled that option.

>>80
I think wizchan is less aggressive than it was, say, a year ago. In my experience mods remove most of these aggressive shitposts when I report them.

>>79
>>81
I don't really think that something that has always been there will be a cause for a "downfall", especially considering that there's no indication that it is becoming any more common than it was before.

Anyway this is turning into a /meta/ thread, so I'm not going to further derail it.

83 Name: Anonymage : 2017-12-08 17:57 [Del]

>>80
You mean /hob/ right? Because /jp/ is on par with /games/. Not that it's bad, but it's not anywhere near 'highest quality board.'

And wizchan's getting more hostile? What? Wizchan was far more hostile in the past few years when people actually took /meta/ seriously and those threads were at the top of /all/ constantly and it would leak out into other threads as well.

84 Post deleted by user.

85 Name: Anonymage : 2019-11-07 06:20 [Del]

I hate the promises of packaged happiness.

"Just do X and you'll feel great."

Fuck off with that.

Most of the time it's myself making the promise.

86 Post deleted by moderator.

87 Post deleted by moderator.

88 Post deleted by moderator.

89 Post deleted by moderator.

90 Post deleted by moderator.

This thread has been closed. You cannot post in this thread any longer.